- Attendance at all meetings is mandatory.
- The SSOT Schedule must be followed by everyone according to the arrangement established by each locality or cluster of localities.
- During meetings and overflow times, everyone is encouraged to participate.
- All clothing worn during the entire SSOT must be proper and modest. No clothing, caps, or shirts with improper pictures, logos, or symbols may be worn.
- All saints should maintain a proper restricted brother-sister relationship in all situations (in language, attitude, intention, and heart).
- NO UNSANCTIFIED ITEMS such as playing cards, novels, or magazines are allowed at the camp.
- PHYSICAL ALTERCATION, VERBAL ABUSE, OR DAMAGE OF PROPERTY IS CAUSE FOR IMMEDIATE DISMISSAL AND SUSPENSION FROM THE SSOT.
- The serving ones are responsible to see and enforce that the young people from their locality follow these rules and regulations.
- Additional rules may be added during the SSOT according to the local situation.
Zoom meetings and webinars code of conduct
- Mute your microphone
To help keep background noise to a minimum, make sure you mute your microphone when you are not speaking.
- Be mindful of background noise
When your microphone is not muted, avoid activities that could create additional noise, such as shuffling papers, etc.
- Turn on your camera
Be sure it is in a stable position and focused at eye level, if possible. Doing so helps create a more direct sense of engagement with other participants.
Be aware of what is in view of your camera, including things on the wall and other people in the house.
- Please do not use any virtual backgrounds that may stumble the saints.
- No Photos or videos
Do not take photos, screen captures, or videos of any young person or serving one, and do not post them online or send them to anyone.